smoke tool

Vlog Home Forums The Tool Chest smoke tool

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    chevy32720
    Participant

ive seen a smoke tool in a few videos to find vacumme leaks. What is the model of that tool so i can look for it. ive seen it in a few videos and cant find it now

psduun
    Participant

It’s actually quite easy to make one yourself. I made mine using a glas jar with a metal lid , a soldering iron and an electrical pump that runs on 12v battery power from the car and is used to inflate the tires.

Searh the net for more detailed instructions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join the Community

This Website is the ultimate resource for Advanced DIY Auto Repair with the specific purpose of preventing “parts changing”- that is- changing parts on a guess because of a lack of understanding on how to test if a part is actually faulty. This is accomplished by using a methodical, scientific approach to accurately confirm a diagnosis before attempting a repair. Subscribe here and you’ll stop firing the “parts cannon” by changing O2 sensors, plugs, and wires to try and fix your check engine light and instead use professional-level advanced Auto diagnostics and repair with tools and equipment available to any home mechanic.

Subscribe Now