Customer service hours are 9am – 5pm MST. You should receive a reply within 72 hours.
Want Fast Assistance?
If you’ve sent a support request and haven’t heard back, or if you’re missing a password reset email, check your spam folder!
Sometimes spam filters with your email provider can wrongfully filter out our support emails, password resets, and more. When you send more requests, it takes longer for us to get through the list and get everyone helped!
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m logged in, but I’m not able to view videos and it says to log in if I am a member. How do I fix this so I can view videos?
- Usually this happens because the email used to register the website user account is different than the email used with the payment processor (PayPal or Stripe). This causes the user account and the subscription to not link correctly. Please contact us with the form above to have your emails matched.
- Sometimes it can take a couple of hours to a couple of days for a user account to link to a subscription once created. If you are sure you used the same email addresses, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting support.
- Please be sure you are logged in. If you click the Login button in the header, it should take you to a page showing the account you are signed into. If you’re not logged in, it will take you to a form where you can log in.
I am trying to change my password, but it’s not working.
- To change your password, use the password reset option in the header menu. This will trigger the sending of an email to your email address on file with instructions for resetting your password.
- If you’re not seeing the password reset email, please check your spam folder of your email before submitting additional requests.
How do I change my username?
- Once a username is set, it cannot be changed. This is a limitation of our membership software.
I’m trying to create my acount, but it says an account already exists with that username or email.
- If you’ve subscribed previously or created a user account previously, there may still be a member or user account on file. If you see this error, please contact support so we can delete those old records, or use an alternative email/username. NOTE that if you choose to use an alternate email, you may need to change the email on file with your chosen payment processor.
I’ve reached out to support, but I haven’t heard back. What should I do?
- First, please check your spam folder in your email. Sometimes aggressive spam filters mistakenly catch our emails.
- If you haven’t heard back for 72 hours, please feel free to submit another request in case the first one didn’t come through. However, please understand that when users create more requests, it increases the amount of time needed to respond to everything.
- While you wait for a response, reading through these FAQs may help!
I subscribed and am seeing two charges a month for my subscription.
- Most often this issue occurs because, by accident, two subscriptions are created by the user for the same date. Only one of these links to a website user account. If you’re seeing double charges, please contact support and we will delete the duplicate subscription.
How can I pay yearly instead of monthly?
- We currently only offer monthly subscriptions.
Can I pay by credit card instead of using PayPal or Stripe?
- We currently process all payments through PayPal and Stripe to maximize protection of your payment information. Since we don’t store any of your financial information here, there’s no chance of a security breach of our site exposing your data!
I need to change my billing info. How do I do this?
- Since we do all billing exclusively through Stripe and PayPal, you’ll need to sign into your PayPal or Stripe account and change your billing info there. We have no access to your billing information.
Where can I send questions about the content?
- You can email them to us using the contact form above and approved messages will be forwarded directly to Matt!
- Improved searchability using some combination of video titles, descriptions, keywords, categories, and/or tags.
- Improved organization of content by series and category.
- Updated visuals for pages such as the video page and others to improve organization of content and user experience.
- Updated design for video post pages to increase usability and user experience.
Website designed, hosted, and managed by Helsing Business Analytics, Ltd.