P0300 confirmed code

Home Forums The Garage P0300 confirmed code

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chiromax
    Participant

On July 22, 2018 I wrote a long description about my 2012 Infiniti QX56 ongoing problems. I thought after a few days my post would appear here in “The Garage.” It has not, so I am asking why and are things pre-screened, censored and edited? New to learning auto diagnostics and would like some help.
      Max

Chiromax
      Participant

I see this post was instantly posted to “The Garage,” so I will re-write the original post.

Max

gkellerman
        Participant

Yeah, site navigation could use some help.
          It would be nice to be returned to the same thread that has been updated by your post.
          These things take time and usually currency of the realm. I would have said money but no one really uses real money. THAT is a whole ‘nother topic and out of scope for this board.

gkellerman
          Participant

I sit corrected, you do get returned to the same/updated thread.

I don’t see a way to go back to the forum from there, using the browser back button takes you through your not yet submitted page. A wee bit confusing.

Woefman
            Participant

P0300 just fyi not trying to fix your car

If memory serves this is random misfire. Or dreaded random misfire code.

depending on car or brand a lot of things can do this.

1.Timing issues i.e. knock sensors
              2. Often missfire on #1 cyl thus confusing pcm on fireing order so to speak
              3. intermitant and or bank vacuume leak that often goes away hot.

just some tidbits

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.