auto enginuity prolineVCI scan tool how to order one as same your scan too;

Home Forums The Litter Box auto enginuity prolineVCI scan tool how to order one as same your scan too;

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    thanhngu
    Participant

please give instruction to purchase….. thanks … my email is thanhngu117@gmail.com

k24556
      Participant

i recently purchased the proline VCI with the enhanced GM package. i bought the wi-fi capability. The proline “dongle” with wi-fi, and the gm enhanced was about $530 USD.

The scantool plugin came with a long USB cable, and the device works great both wired and wi-fi, no problem at all. Once I got past the learning curve, I use it exclusively with the wi-fi.

If you go to their website, and just call them up, they can help you a lot in your purchase decision. When I called, I was trying to decide. I threw them a few questions I considered hard and they answered completely. I made the purchase on that call. They also will help a lot after the purchase, either phone or email. Their email response is about an hour during their working hours.

If you are a hobbyist like me, you are unlikely to buy more than one scan tool brand. Each one you buy will have a learning curve. After a scan tool you’re hooked on thinking about diagnosis differently. Thanks to Matt and others, you can learn a lot, if you just listen. The slope does get slippery. Your next purchase will probably be a lab scope.

The enhanced packages are very useful. If you are a pro and need several enhanced packages. AutoEnginuity may have a package deal for several enhaned packages that is not published. After all they have to compete with other brands name scan tools.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.